Saturday, July 17, 2010

Russian Randomness #8-12

8. Why I have only ever made oatmeal with water is beyond me. It's so much more delicious with milk.

9. I'm sure some stereotypes about Russia aren't true. However, there really are a surprising number of drunks stumbling around all the time. And rollerbladers.

10. I've been to Pizza Hut once a week since coming here. I'm not ashamed. It's delicious.

11. The hot water has been turned off in the whole city for the past two weeks for "repairs." I'm lucky that Magdelena has a special heater for her shower (Tom is not so lucky). Also, the water is now a pale yellow color all the time. I'm not sure how they're are repairing that.

12. I wish this wasn't a frequent sight. It is.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Sara stop posting embarrassing pictures of my on the internet. I told you I just woke up and forgot to put on my pants that day!

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andi said...

Hahaha holy butt cheeks! Great blog.

Come check out mine sometime...and my current headband giveaway :-)