Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Russian things #1-7

1. I would likely kill for peanut butter right now.

2. The water here smells remarkably awful. Besides the giardia that makes us foreigners sick, it also has high levels of heavy metals, like lead. Oh yea, I know lead is awful for you, turns out Russians don't. (I've been brushing my teeth with bottled water)

3. I bought olive oil from the grocery store and it came with a security sensor like I had just bought a $100 sweater from the Gap?

4. I mostly sing this song to myself as I walk to school....

5. I've only been harassed by drunks before noon.

6. I live with this cat:7. Its super popular here to take wedding photos in front of memorials, monuments, churches, etc., so not a day has gone by that I haven't seen at least 1 wedding party. They favor hoop skirt dresses, shiny suits, and hummer limos as well.

No comments: